I got tagged by Eudora. Actually Jasmine tagged me on this a long time ago but I totally forgot to do it so here it goes...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 8 people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I am left-handed.
2. I love art, illustration and graphic design.
3. I am a 100% cat lover.
4. I totally sucked in any sports be it football, volleyball, basketball, netball...you name it, I suck at it.
5. I also sucked in playing video/arcade games.
6. I love Chinese foods.
7. I love reading.
8. I have a low self-confidence/self-esteem. (Still do till now)
And I am tagging anyone who wants to do it!
Okay...I am still alive and kicking but really sorry for the lack of updates. Still very much internet-less here and even in my office. I've got no computer there :( Work's been okay but I honestly have to say that I still am not confident with my job. I look at all the other lecturers and see how great they are and how great their design skills are compared to me. I seriously have no idea whether my level is UP there yet. Does my portfolio showed impressive works? I don't think so. I still worry each and everyday when a student came up to me for critique. What if I give the salah info or what if my 2 cents worth of opinion doesn't work? I've been told that I shouldn't let my low self-confidence be a part of my problem and just give this teaching profession a shot even if I have no teaching experience BUT still...it's so hard la. How many times have I felt like this and yet I still can't improve? It worries me. Then I question myself over and over again if this job is right for me.
I do want to work here in long-term but it's just that I am still not sure if I can handle this work well. I am an adult but why can't I act like one? Fyi, I'm not asking for any sympathy by writing this cos I've been writing about my "low self-confidence" problem since I first started this blog. I just felt like letting it out here again cos if I keep it inside, it'll crush me definitely. Maybe I just need more and more pushing and encouragement and self respect.
It's getting late so I should go and continue with my reading la. Oh, I just found out that Backstreet Boys is coming down to perform in sunway Lagoon! Anyone interested to go?