Thursday, April 17, 2008

One of those quick post again


To my bestest friend/cousin/niece/Italy kaki, Anne Marie Ambrose...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you 101%! (EDIT: Actually, I love you to infinity too heh)

Can't blog much cos I need to go to bed soon. It's gonna be another long day tomorrow. BTW, the Adobe Forum was great. Looking forward for it later. Plus...the foods provided in Hotel Nikko super sedap as well haha. Okay, be back soon. I was bored just now so I did this. Wanted to sleep early but I drank 3 cups of coffee yesterday...

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

i was at nikko hotel for an event last year..the malay waiters were so unfriendly and lazy!

ohh i love your drawing! so nice!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

fie the elf: oh really ka? when i was there i was served by non-malaysian waiters. i think one of em was probably from kenya or nigeria...thanks for the compliment. will try my best to improve :)