Thursday, May 01, 2008

I sleep on labour day

Happy Labour Day! I was really looking forward for this one day of holiday so that I am able to catch up with sleep. Sigh...the past few days, I've been sleeping for no less than four hours and waking up the next day for work is just so hard. Not sure why my sleeping time is screwed these days. Must be all that things that has been going through my mind again. I think too much and I have no idea why. Anyways, been staying home the entire day today. Woke up at 1.30pm hehe and after lunch, laundry and watching 3 episodes of That 70's Show, I continued sleeping at 6.00pm till about 8.30pm. I know, I'm such a pig man. But when you're feeling drained and worn out, all you can think of is just sleep. Well, hope I'll be productive tomorrow since I've gotten enough sleep today :)

My right ankle is fine now though the pain is still there. I can walk normally but I don't think I can run and jump yet. Still need to urut it every night so that the pain will go. Oh yeah, thank you for all the get-well-soon wishes. Appreciate it a lot:) Also big thanks to Candice for teman-ing me to the clinic last Friday. Not sure when will it heal completely but hopefully it won't take months. I didn't get the chance to watch the UEFA Champs League match between ManU and Barcelona on Wednesday morning but I was awaken by a text message from my student (seriously?) at 5am and according to his text message, he told me that MU made it to the finals! And last night, Chelsea won against the match against Liverpool so they'll be facing the Red Devils in Moscow in about 3 weeks time. Really looking forward for it. Actually I wished Liverpool would make it to the finals because I secretly support the team now (but don't tell Oliver)  they usually end up in the finals just like last year but then lost to AC Milan hohoho. But Chelsea in the finals, that'll be interesting too. It's like a payback time for MU since they lost to Chelsea in the EPL match last week. Okay, nuff bout football but one more thing...

PFA player of the year second time in a row. w00t!

I'm gonna go and grab something to eat now. Before that, say hello to my new friend...The Telly!

Yeap, I've got a television in my room now. It's a second hand one la cos I can't afford to buy a new one. Got it from my bro's Sarawakian friend for a good bargain. At least I won't be dead bored staying inside my room now hehe. Cheers for another brand new month.

No comments: