Saturday, May 24, 2008

The time is here...

I've finished preparing all my notes and now it is up to me to present it to the students on today's class, which in case you don't already know will be the first class that I am conducting alone. I am feeling nervous...well not exactly la but still a little worried cos who knows I might forget the things that I wanna say to the students. But anyways, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Irwin said that I've got be confident so that the students would have faith in my teachings. So...*crosses fingers* I hope the class will go on smoothly.

I'm gonna ask the students to form an animal of their choice based on the basic shapes that they are gonna learn today in Adobe Illustrator cs3. It's a very easy class practice and here's my example:

Okay, off to bed now. I know I'm a little bit late to say this but anyhow, Man United is the European Champs! Will blog about this during the weekend la. I still have to catch up with my sleep. Oh, and David Cook won :)

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

that looks so cute, i wish i could attend your class, hehe

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe..thanks!