Saturday, June 28, 2008

After a loooong day

Just reached home about 15 minutes ago...super tired! Urbanscapes was da bomb eventhough I sort of arrived late and didn't got the chance to see much things plus take a lot of pictures. I couldn't even stay long cos of transportation. Nevertheless, I had a good time, seen some interesting stuffs and also seen some local acts performing live. 

Damn the weather was friggin hot, I almost melted in KLPac.

Will post my-not-so-many pics tomorrow. Right now, I need to go and get a good shower and rest! Have a great Sunday :) Oh, Germany vs Spain in Euro 2008 finals!

3 comments:

maslight said...

Yeah the weather is crazy lately and I dunno why. Uh oh, I wanna see em photos!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yeah...sometimes it's too hot...then sometimes it's raining cats and dogs. now wonder byk urang sakit skrang. pics will be up soon:)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

*no wonder