Sunday, June 08, 2008

Super sunday

I am currently watching the delayed match between Portugal vs Turkey on TV9. The first thing I did when I woke up today was, I went straight to surf the internet to know the result and I am happy that Portugal won! You know what, I really like Portugal's new jersey lah! It used to be in maroon colour but now it's red and how do I say this...it's that kind of 'red' that I like. Not super striking red but just the right hue of red.

Here are random pictures taken from gettyimages.com

Check out Deco's tattoo! I love it.







As I've mentioned in the last post, I went to The Anexxe Gallery in Central Market yesterday for the Out Of Line: Doodles & Dreamscapes Art Exhibition. Was there the whole afternoon with LW cos we were participating the ball point pen doodle competition. One of LW's doodle was selected as the honourable mention at the end of the competition! Mine, well...I wasn't that lucky but no worries lah. At least I had fun. Will post more pictures as soon as I've finished editing em. 

Tomorrow...is another brand new week. Let's see how much money I can *try* to save in this brand new week heee :) Oh man, super hungry right now (haven't had my dinner yet) and it's already 10.30pm. Anyways, going out to meet Ken and Ivan soon. Hope everyone had a good weekend despite the hoopla about petrol price and all the other shit heh.

2 comments:

lynne said...

go go Portugal... I rike Nuno Gomez.. I hope they win it! hehe.. u bila balik penampang.. Vernon still in KL also?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yeah..nuno gomes is hot! haha...vernon still here in kl, im coming back *hopefully* in august la :)