Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I hate packing

The department is gonna start its renovation...er not so sure when but my guess is in these few days time so everybody in the dept including yours truly had to move to the temporary office which is actually in a classroom until everything has been renovated. As much as I look forward for a brand spanking new office, I totally hate packing! I've been doing packing for so many times, moving stuffs here and there and I've never enjoyed it not even once. After finished all the moving and packing, I suddenly had a major headache...I guess due to the fact that today was insanely hot! Global warming...tsk tsk.

Anyways, LW and Candice came back from Singapura two days ago bringing me the news that they saw Daughtry performed live while they were there! Nevermind, make me jealous la...Imma go and see Estranged again and Samsons when they come and perform in Republik this Friday cos I support local music act pfft! Haha. It's okay, I know I missed a lot seeing a lot of rock bands this year like Incubus (dammit) but there'll be the day when I will eventually meet all my favourite rock bands. Just sitting, waiting and wishing...

Oh, I've been tagged with an award from Lydbytes. Not sure whether I deserve it cos I don't think this blog is that creative but, well thank you anyway :) and I am supposed to pass this award to 5 people so here goes: Jasmine, Elfie, Nana, Gayle, Julian.

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.




I could watch this over and over again. *hearts*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yeah!!!betul ko vien, nda burink tgk clip ni..huhu Robin thicke is HOT!thnx 4 posting da clip :)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yes! agree. sa pun suka sama robin thicke! haha