Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm hungry lah


Here's a recent one that I did. Found the reference from a random site. I'm gonna name it 'White Martini' :) I gave this to my workmate Reis and now it's been pasted on his cubical. Oh, I also gave the pumpkin away to another workmate of mine...felt a bit sad to let it go BUT I still can do more so no worries!

Current time is 2.37am. So going to have trouble waking up to work later. But I've slept for 3 hours before waking myself up to shower a while ago. Reached home at 9pm last night then terus crash to bed. The last two days has been really tiring cos I wasn't able to get a decent sleep and ALWAYS ended up sleeping at odd hours; as if I am still a student. Sigh. I don't know what to do la.

I've been practicing my illustrator skills just to get myself prepared for this coming Saturday's class. Haven't been doing this for a looooong time. Tracing a figure that is. Hope Saturday's class will turn allright lah. 


Gotta go now, man I feel hungry! Feel like eating nasi goreng haha. Oh and I've been tagged but will do it during the weekends yeah? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS SIMONE REBECCA HAITAU who turned 24 today. Hope you have a great one babe :) We'll go celebrate when I am back okay! XOXO

4 comments:

fie the elf said...

nasi gorengggg

i wanttttttt

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe...yeah nasi goreng cina is my fav!

Anne said...

singapore mee hoon & mee tuaran!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

oh yeah mee tuaran! best of the best!!!!!! haha...i want to eattttt!