Monday, August 18, 2008

Breather

Point form cos I am too lazy don't really have the time to do a real update.

-Taking a breather after grading CGPP's final project for MM class. Still have the AD class to go. Not sure if I can finish grading everything cos the current time now is 2:15am and I need to be punctual for work later. 

-Last week has been really hectic; I ended up working till late at night in the office. Friday worked till midnight and Saturday, the day where I'm supposed to only work half day, I ended up staying in the office till 9.30pm and reached home just in time to watch Grey's Anatomy on TV. 

-Reason being me working late? Merdeka Exhibition. I can't wait for it to end. Seriously.

-Term break has officially started and I have still a lot of gradings to do.

-I feel like crap these days. Pimples are coming out and I need to do something with my hair.

-Happiest news I've received was Anne and Evor has set the date, which means I can go back to Penampang next month! Can't wait.

-Watched the badminton Men's final last night with Ivan at the usual place (we dubbed it as 'the cineplex'). Lee Chong Wei didn't managed to get the first ever gold medal for Malaysia but at least he did not come home empty handed. 

-Michael Phelps. 8 golds.

-Made a record breaking myself by waking up at 3pm yesterday. 

-Was feeling kinda down about myself lately, I sense the depression has hit me again but, I'm still allright for the moment.

-EPL is back :)

-Will blog more as I can the right time to do so.

No comments: