Friday, September 12, 2008

Done!

Merdeka project is officially done! *crosses fingers* I'd appreciate if no one will bug me with anything related to this project anymore because the new term has just started and I would really want to focus on the teaching and tutoring now. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the students who're involved with the project since day one and special thanks to those who came and helped out during the set-up and dismantling artworks in The Gardens.

Complied a bunch of photos into a slideshow to show it during the appreciation dinner last night. Not that great lah since it was my first time using iMovie but do watch it anyway, if you want to. Today is gonna be my first time teaching Design 1 and holy molly, I have not finished doing all my slides yet. It's already 1:46am now and my class starts at 9.30am. If I did survived today, then I will definitely be thanking the man above. 


Right, back to work.

No comments: