Thursday, October 16, 2008

To sleep or not to sleep...

I can't sleep...well, actually I don't dare to sleep because I'm afraid I can't wake up later. I have to reach the airport the latest by 8:30am which means I should be awake by 6am. I really do wanna sleep but since the operasi bangun awal has not been going on well these days, I am now clueless whether to just sleep or just stay awake till sunrise.

Hmm...hope I'll have a good time in Bangkok lah.

I don't know why but I really miss everyone back home :(

Here's the not-so-great finished art piece! I called it Envy.

Photobucket

Aight, gotta go...be good and have a nice weekend people!

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

have fun in bngkok!!!

maslight said...

haf fun in bangkok viv!

NOT so GREAT artwork!? IT'S GREAT TO ME! I love it! XD especially the one in black ink. uh it'll look great as a shirt XD