Sunday, October 12, 2008

I can be a datuk too

MALACCA: Popular Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is among 77 people to be conferred the Darjah Mulia Seri Melaka (DMSM), which carries the title Datuk, in conjunction with the 70th birthday of Yang di-Pertua Negri Tun Mohd Khalil Yaakob today.
More news here

Wow...in this case, everyone can be a datuk too cos Shah Rukh Khan just became one!

Seriously? Wtf.

There is a house lizard in one of the kitchen sink and it has been there since last night. Knowing how much I despise house lizards, please tell me how to get rid of it! I've been trying to shoo it away a lot of times but that stupid lizard just wouldn't move. I'm sure it knows how to get out from the sink right? I worry that if the lizard insist of staying there, it'll die of hunger and getting rid of a dying house lizard is what  I fear the most. How lah???

Felt like the weekends passed by so fast cos tomorrow it's gonna be Monday. Gotta spend my Sunday doing house chores again...man, seems like I've got a neverending chores to do here. Ohh, know what? There was this guy who I think was kind of cute during college...everytime I see him around the campus, he just took my breath away hahahaha.. okay, not exactly la but the point is, he is kind of nice to look at. Never had the chance to talk to him though. Sad case. So anyway, last night I was soooo bored cos I have nothing to do after watching another episode of Grey's on TV so I decided to do some random googling (yes, this is what I do when I'm bored. I know I don't have a life) and then suddenly found him on the net! He's seeing a girl now. Odoiiiiii there goes my chances lah hahaha.

Allright, need to do my laundry before I get all emo about it lol. I still haven't watch Mamma Mia yet!

2 comments:

Shemah said...

I heard Mamma Mia is fantastic!!!! :) Can't wait to see it too!

As for the Datuk, I guess almost everyone in M'sia has already earned a Datukship ('cept for you and I. LOL!) Kurang recipient for this year barangkali.. terpaksa import.

Regarding the house lizards, well, I despise them as much as you. So that's why I bought the RIDSECT for CICAK! Yup.. they're selling it. Dunno how effective it is lah kan.. but go give it a try. Haven't tried mine out yet. :)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yaaa....i've heard good reviews about the movie too! i'm not sure when will i go and watch it but hopefully before the end of the month la. hahah...yes, tidak tau bila we will become datuk ni...shah rukh khan pun sudah dapat hmpphhh...

oh, the cicak magically dissapeared! thank goodness. next time i will sedia the ridsect! thanks for the advice :)