Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sawasdee Ka

Greetings from Bangkok City!

I'm trying to use the scheduled post function on blogger for the first time to see whether it works or not so if you can read this post that means, it works! I'm writing this post on Thursday, Oct 16th at 2:13am btw. 

Well, I am currently in Bangkok right at this moment but not sure what am I doing though but I guess I am enjoying being in another different place :) I'll only be arriving back to KL on Sunday night, with the hope of not getting a jet lag cos I have to freaking work the next day! *sigh*

Anyways, will update again soon! In the meantime, here are some lol pictures of my cousins and I. Took these on that Sunday afternoon...the day I was flying back to KL last month. 


Star Trek.

Our riding in a rollercoaster expressions.

Being underwater expressions.


My fav one cos Jesse looks like Spongebob hahahaha.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Ahahaha! Merl looks like a bayau on the last pic. And Jess was as square as Spongebob! Hahaha!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ahahaha...macam juga oh si merl, esp on the nose and mouth part lol! jesse is a cute spongebob!