Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Future?

I woke up extra early yesterday! Yeah, what a surprise right, seeing that I don't seem to be able to wake up early often. Anyway, I was already awake by 6am cos I've slept early on Monday night and woke up around 4.30am to brush my teeth and then when I turned off the light and wanted to continue sleeping, I just can't.

So there I was staring at the dark walls...thinking about my future. Man, of all the time to think about my future, it has to be on that particular time. Okaylah, honestly I am worried about my future! I mean the end of the year is coming near (oh hey, it rhymes!) and I am getting a year older soon so somehow it makes me worried on what the future holds. I mean I don't know what'll happen next year. Would I be carrying more great responsibilities? Would I FINALLY found the right path to walk to? Would I finally found my one true love? (geez, this sound corny heheh) All the never ending questions! It's been bugging me and  I thought I'm supposed to de-clutter my mind!

Somehow I am sort of excited to welcome the new year. I don't know about you but year 2008 to me seems to be quite un-productive. I personally think that I haven't made a great progress in my life for this year *sigh* When I was at work yesterday, I wasn't in a great form either. Part of it was because of the cramps and then I was still in my worried-about-my-future mode.

A lot of things seem to be mundane these days and I've no idea why...

1 comment:

InobonG ProPer said...

Viev,
Man proposes, God disposes.
Do not worry too much kio. It's good to plan ur future, but let God decides them for u. Pray for HIS guidance

Take care!