Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello weekend

Ahhh...once again it's the weekends! Not too sure how will my weekends go but this evening I'll be heading down to Central Market with Yappzai! Pretty excited about it cos 2 of my lecturers from NZ are in town. Well, I wasn't formally invited to this meet-up session la cos I was only informed by Yapp himself but nevertheless, I would still love to meet my lecturers (and tell them that I am currently lecturing too hahah)

I haven't been to the cinema for quite sometime now, so maybe later after work I shall go and watch Madagascar? Hmm...not sure yet but I really feel like watching! We'll see how it goes. Anyway, I'm actually done with all my lectures for this semester and what's left to do now is just to guide the students with their final projects and some tutoring too. Yesterday, I was quite disappointed with the class that I am teaching Design 1 because half of the students were absent! Not only that but most of them have not even started with their first final project. The dateline for the first project was supposed to be yesterday but since I had to cancel last week's class to attend Designyatra, I had to move forward the dateline to next week so...I thought during yesterday's class, the students would actually show me some progress. Maybe already started with the colours BUT no. Of  course their famous reason was "too many final projects la..." 

Okay la, I understand that because I was once a college student too but seeing how the students were yesterday, macam mo putus suda harapan sia ni *sigh* Oh well, I shall see their outcome next week.

I've never really posted any works by the students so...here are some. (These few pieces were basically selected for archive purpose for the college) **But don't curi the pictures yah!**

Value + Chromatic Painting (Grayscales/Monotone/1 Hue+Gray/Complementary Mixtures)


KLCC (Geometric & Organic Drawing)




Okay, better go and do something else now. Hope you'll have a good weekend! Should I watch football tonight???BTW, why bah Portugal bulih kalah sama Brazil? 6-2 lagi tu! Ishhh...

4 comments:

CrazieSexaCool said...

eeeeeeee.. niceeee!! me wan.. haha.. nywz, just curious.. CD or AI or PS or..??

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe...oh, these artworks are hand-drawn! Traditional style hehe. Using poster/water colour & artline pen.

InobonG ProPer said...

Wow Viev
ur students did those? Fantastic!!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ya nice hehe. but these were done before they started slacking off..hmmmph...