Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight zone



Okay, I admit I'm one of the people who've jumped in the bandwagon of liking Twilight ♥ :) I actually watched the movie teaser quite a long time ago, I think when I was still working back home and then I thought I should probably watch this movie when it comes out. Last month Sunway Pyramid's popular bookstore was having its anniversary sales and at the same time, the bookstore was selling Twilight novel with 25% off for members soooo...I decided to buy the book :)

It took me one whole month to actually finish reading the novel. I know lah I'm a very slow reader plus it's not like I have the pleasure to  just sit and read the whole day. There are more important things that needs to be done. Anyway, I believe Twilight novel is mainly targeted to teens since the story revolves around a teenage girl who was in love with a vampire. But looking at the way of Stephanie Meyer's writing style, I guess there's no harm for an adult to read the book too. I don't know about you, but I do find the book interesting although in my honest opinion, Isabella Swan can be quite annoying at times heheh. 

Today's the premiere of the movie in Malaysia and I really do want to watch it on the premiere itself but I could sense that there's gonna be a lot of people, teens especially who're gonna go and watch the movie today. I am too old to join in the fun heheh. So I shall wait till the weekends lah. Haven't even watched Madagascar 2 yet! The lead actor is played by Robert Pattinson,  you would remember him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire (I almost cried when he died in the movie, wtf so emo). He has this pair of very intense eyes that makes him verrry attractive...omg, I sound like a fangirl now. 

Oh well, I'll just wait till Saturday then. I've watched Step Up 2 (like finally!) last night and I actually liked it more compared to the first one. Probably because it's street dance and the music that makes it entertaining. The storyline is a lil cliche though. Man, after watching a dance movie, don't you just wish you could dance like 'em? Maybe I should just go to Urban Groove and ask Fellest Yan to teach me...pffft. Okay, I should go now. I'm actually blogging from the office bah :)

Sunway Pyramid is totally on christmas mode now. Btw, Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket
Old wing.

Photobucket
New wing.

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

I've read the preview done by Nadia @ naiad85.blogspot.com

Still thinking about it kalo mo watch..my children mgkin minat :)

Kris and Nadia said...

Wah, phil.. u've read my post pula kan.. hihi TQ...

Watch the movie and enjoy :-)