Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas coffee

I feel like there's something missing but I have no idea what...


I want to try Starbucks' Christmas coffee(s) but I'm pretty sure it's expensive.

Anyway, it is almost the weekends. Had to work tomorrow and wake up as early as 6am. Now that's gonna be a real problem for me...

Have a good day everyone! 

EDIT: Apparently some people just don't know how to lock the toilet door...because I just saw someone's butt today when I opened the toilet door to brush my teeth. WTF. This is very disturbing. WTFWTFWTFWTF.

8 comments:

simone said...

if it's a guy's butt then it's ok but if it's a lady's butt, yup it's disturbing alright LOL...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

unfortunately it was a lady...omg, the image is still on my mind! kenapa inda pandai kunci tu pintu tu??? adidi....

simone said...

mungkin dia tidak tahan sudah ba tu...yang mau terkeluar sudah nie...

oliverg said...

nice ke the butt?odoi sa sdg imagine ni..hahaha ada how to spell cellulite..ngam ka?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha....ko tau kah ngam2 sia buka tu pintu ngam2 tu perempuan mo ambil tissue ni...kangkang lagi kai dia tu...hahaha....odoi....it is still in my mind shitttttttt.....

oliverg said...

eiiii uuuuuuuuuu...babau tu kan...uwekkk sa pun mau termuntah imagine ni...yakkkk...ada dia shave ka...hahahaha lain kali ambil gambar..

simone said...

Just to let you know me Christmas mood has just kicked in. Told my mum to take out the Christmas tree. If I have the time, I'll be decorating the tree tonight. I wonder what triggered me?... Mmm...

emelda said...

hahahahahah... reading your comment kan i also can imagine oh isk isk isk..bida eh..