Sunday, December 21, 2008

Need more time

Photobucket

I did this last week out of boredom at home. The eyes looks kinda out of proportion though. I tired to refine it but it was too late sudah. I call this illo Purple Blossom. Anyway, I still have like tons of things to do and I've only got 2 days left! So blogging will have to wait...maybe I'll post something again tonight or tomorrow, but we'll see if I can find the time to do so.

Went to the Arts For Grabs Xmas Special at Annexe Gallery yesterday. It was fun but I didn't managed to stay there for long..there was a fashion show at 7pm called Tomboys & Angels but didn't get the chance to see it too. The best part of this event when I was there was joining the free Akido workshop! Hmm...let's hope I can remember some of the self defense moves so that I am able to use it just in case something happen :)

Bought a DVD called Flower in My Pocket (directed by Liew Seng Tat) cos I've heard many good reviews about it but never got the chance to watch it. There was a free screening of the movie during Urbanscapes but I arrived late so didn't managed to watch it. I wanted to buy the book by Amir Muhammad called New Malaysian Essays cos they were seeling it for only RM20 but all sold out sudah. *sigh*

Okay, I've got laundry to do and I need to clean my room, bathroom and mop the entire place! Later!

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

i was at the annexe too on sat!! from 6pm onwards..ahaha

yeah i liked tat's film.. hes a very funny person too..

and you should read amir's book..NME is interesting, and did u read politicians say the darndest things? that ones good too

enjoy ur trip home, babe!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ohhh you were there???? alah...tidak sempat bah jumpa cos i was in klcc by that time sudah...

ohhh...haven't watched the movie yet but i'll watch it as soon as i got the time here hehe and yeah, really wanted to get amir's book! hope u had a good xmas and new year!