Tuesday, January 13, 2009

:)

Vidic jugalah...

I haven't been talking about football because I am losing my hope for MU(just kidding) I hardly get the chance to watch any EPL matches these days. But I was able to watch the ManU vs Chelsea match Sunday night since Ivan came over to our usual yamcha place to have dinner. Despite me having a 9am class the next day, we stayed on and watched the match till the end. The score? 3-0. Man United won...like, FINALLY! If the two offside scores by C. Ronaldo was counted as goals then it would be a big win for 'em. But 3-0 is already quite satisfying since they're playing home as well. Anyone spotted Jose Mourinho sitting as an audience? Damn, his face looks like a villain! Anyway, I'm happy that MU won of course. If they keep on winning then maybe they'll beat Liverpool for the top position hahahahaha...

It's my lunch time now so I'm taking this spare time to err...blog. Tomorrow is gonna be my solo class for Design 1 and I think/hope it'll be just fine and no awkward moment too since I've already met the students for tomorrow's class twice and even had lunch with 3 of 'em. Anyho, I'm done preparing tomorrow's lecture already so now it is up to moi to deliver it to the students. Will tell you how it goes lah.

Went back home last night and thought of watching ANTM on TV but terus knocked out once I was lying down on my bed. Must've been the 3 classes back to back I had yesterday. The college is having its annual dinner this Saturday and I am still contemplating whether I should go or not. For one, transportation might be a problem and I don't have anything to wear since the theme was 'Masquerade' pffft. If I do end up going, I'll just probably wear whatever I can find in my luggage bag lah. Not that I want to follow the dress code anyway.

Bah, gotta go makan now.

Let me turn on my fan girl mode for just a while now...

I read the news today anddddd...the FIFA World Player for 2008 is C. Ronaldo! YAY!


Turns off fan girl mode *le sigh*

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

I watched the game...awal2 tu quite boring..mcm sy mau tidur saja..nasib baik score in a nick of time (first half) hehehe

glory glory man united...lalalala

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hhaaha...ya tulah sia ingat teda sudah harapan dorang ni...nasib baik last2 dapat juga score...ronaldo tu brapa kali try tapi tidak juga dapat hehe...