Saturday, January 03, 2009

On the west side

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

 It's already 2009 and I totally have no idea how this brand new year will turn out to be...

I am now back on the west side now *le sigh* Spent my remaining hours in KK driving to Sarapung with Merl and Drey to visit Anne and the baby. Then...upon reaching home, we got stuck in this stupid jam at my high school, because some people tidak pandai guna otak bah ish. Yeah, I stay very near to my high school fyi. Arrived KL at about 11pm and it took 1 1/2 hours for me to arrive back here in Sunway. Tiring journey cos I didn't managed to get any sleep when I was still inside the plane. I have to go to the college later in the morning to get my timetable for the new semester. I'm crossing my fingers and hope that I won't have any classes on Saturday :)

Will do all the updates as soon as I can get a good sleep and settle myself in here again ok! In 3 weeks time, I'll be back in KK again heheh :) Haven't thought of my new year's resolutions yet...hmmmm.

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Viev,
u mean, the jam at st mike last friday?

We were there too. Mmg ada orang palui bah tu. Very inconsiderate! Kami terpaksa off air-cond...kalo tidak...mcm mo malatup engine kereta kami :(

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yaaa...time friday tuuuu...sia stuck di jam almost 30 minit ni...haih tidak tau lah memang palui bah hahaha....byk lagi dorang suka mau gostan from the simpang...tidak mau naik sana bukit st.michael baru pusing ni....tu yang bikin panas tu...sia mau masuk dalam pun tidak bulih.