Saturday, January 17, 2009

Porks and beans


Hmm...I don't know  whether is it me or I just suddenly found Zac Efron erm, attractive? Heck, I've never even watched High School Musical before. But I've recently watched Hairspray (yes, very outdated of me) and all of the sudden I have this instant crush on him. Geez...but I still like Rob Pattinson though heh. Let's not hope that I'll turn into a Zac Efron fangirl soon cos I wouldn't like that.  Anyway, Hairspray was a nice movie! I wonder why it took me so long to finally watch it. 

I've decided to go for the annual dinner tonight. Bought a cheapo mask in Pyramid yesterday for less than RM10 cos I don't intend to invest in a fancy-mancy mask where I'd probably wear in once in a blue moon. So yeap, dinner's tonight and I've got about 3 more hours before I need to get ready. 

One more week before balik KK :)

2 comments:

simone said...

I can't believe you haven't watched any High School Musicals yet. I'm recommending it. Better to watch HSM then Camp Rock. Trust me.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

I KNOW! hahah...confirm i will and forever be very outdated bah. don't intend to watch camp rock cos i dun like jo bros! hahahaha...HANSON rocks muahahaha...(mcm teeny-bopper oh sia lol)

will watch HSM soon....eh, i shud just go download the movie bah...