Sunday, February 22, 2009

25 stuffs

Tagged by Ju on FB.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you and it also means you are somewhat special to me.

1. My favourite ice-cream flavours are vanilla and peppermint with chocolate chips.

2. I've never climbed Mount Kinabalu or reached Simpang Mengayau (the tip of Borneo island) before. How un-Sabahan of me.

3. I went to my first ever rock concert in October 2003 when I was still a college student. I went to watch Linkin Park in Stadium Merdeka and it was awesome!

4. When I was in high school, I've never won any awards/medals (ie. sports medal, tokoh remaja, pelajar cemerlang...you get the drift). The only award that I've managed to receive was for the English Debate competition (don't ask me how I ended up there cos I have no idea too). My school were champs in the Penampang district level but we lost in the KK district level because Mia Palencia and her SFC gang were better than us. *sigh*

5. I'm not a 'people' person. I am not good in meeting and getting to know new friends. That's part of the reason why I usually would just hang out with my close friends most of the time.

6. I like to watch chick flick movies even though a lot of the movies tend to be very cliche/predictable but I'd still watch it.

7. I still bite my fingernails.

8. I never attended Chinese school before except in Kindergarten, but my mum taught me how to speak Mandarin since young.

9. I love going to the bookstores and stay there for hours.

10. I confess back when I was a teen, I was a teeny-bopper. I listen to boy bands and a lot of pop music. Some of the boy bands that I like include Backstreet Boys, Code Red, Blue, NKOTB, 5ive, Take 5, LFO...errr can't really remember who else. I was also a big fan of Spice Girls, Hanson and The Moffatts. During that time, there are 3 major groups that I wanted to meet in my life which were BSB, Hanson and Spice Girls. I've managed to meet 2 out of 3 groups. *smiles*

11. I hope that one day I will have the chance to illustrate children's story book.

12. My weakest subject in school is mathematics and anything that has to do with calculations (like Accounts). I still count with my fingers fyi.

13. My favourite actors when I was a teen used to be Vincent Kartheiser, Devon Sawa and Brad Renfro. They were all hot at that time! Too bad Brad Renfro has passed away now :(

14. My first experience of travelling solo was during the summer holidays back in NZ. Went to this beautiful city called Gisborne and stayed with a nice host family. I would love to do it all over again.

15. I am the only one in my family who doesn't eat chilli. I can't stand spicy food (even tough I know that Thai foods are good heh).

16. I learned how to swim when I was 10 years old.

17. The two football clubs that I support are AC Milan and MUFC.

18. I like going to the cinema alone. I know it might look like I have the letter 'L' on my forehead because of this but I don't really mind going there alone at all.

19. I like eating all kinds of vegetables and that includes bitter gourd too! yum!

20. I never owned a Levi' jeans before.

21. I still don't know how to apply make-up in the proper way.

22. I like furry animals (ie. cats, dogs, rabbit) more than non-furry animals (ie. iguana, lizards, frogs).

23. I like 2D animation more than 3D animation.

24. I never broke any bones in my body and hope it will remain unbroken heh.

25. Generally, I'm okay with kids but I sometimes can't stand them crying, wailing and being such a spoilt brat.

And I tag...just anybody who feels like doing it la and if you're in my blogroll you can do it too.