Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eat your greens

I decided to make a salad yesterday night for dinner. Mind you, it was my first attempt in making it and I just simply googled a simple salad recipe on the internet.

The result? It tasted good! Well, in my opinion lah since I'm the one who's eating it obviously.



As you can see in the picture, I've mixed the salad leaves with cherry tomatoes, egg, sausage, pasta, thousand island and olive oil. 

Still haven't got the right time to blog properly...maybe tomorrow? I reckon it'll be another busy week for me. There's a meeting to attend on Thursday and Friday. By the time I reach home, I'm pretty sure I'll be so drained. There's a famous saying that says patience is virtue...so just wait lah heh. Oh, it finally rained today! Walking home is so much nicer when the air is cool. Weather's been really hot for the past 2 weeks man.

No comments: