Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I survived Monday

This video is for Oliver Max Golingai. Hope it'll make your day hehe. Baby Ophelia is one month old now and soon gonna be two months old in 2 weeks time. She is by far the one and only grand niece that I felt attached too, even though I've never carried her before (cos she looks too fragile) but still...just looking at her sleep, cry, smiling while sleeping and all her other behaviours just fascinate me so much. Looking forward to see her again sometime soon!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Surprisingly I was able to wake up early and stay awake through all my classes yesterday. But by mid-afternoon my body was feeling restless already but nevertheless, I still survived Monday! All thanks to the coffee given by Simone all the way from Penang. Sedap oh! :)

No comments: