Monday, February 23, 2009

Paper planes

*Fan girl mode on*

Oh look what we have here...Rob Pattinson all suited up for the Oscars.

*Fan girl mode off*

So, as expected Slumdog Millionaire won the best picture :) Totally deserved it lah. Anyway, last week has been quite a busy week (as I've mentioned in the previous post). Had a long meeting for 2 days straight which ended quite late so as soon as I reached home all I could ever think of is my bed. I haven't been feeling great these days probably because of me thinking too much? and might jump into being sad and depressed once again...sigh. But I'll save that story for another day lah.

I was supposed to post pictures taken from my workshop but I am still in the midst of sorting everything out. Part of the reason why I've been quite lazy to blog is because I got so hooked into watching How I Met Your Mother (all thanks to dear Jesse for giving me the whole 3 seasons). It's addictive! So do bear with me for a while...

2 comments:

merl said...

hi vien,
so hv u emailed HIM?
heheh
miss u loads girl...
take care for now..
p.s: ur salad nampak sedap oh..

Vivien Dumpangol said...

holla....ala blum lagi ohhh....no guts bah haha...but will do once i am ready lah :)