Friday, March 27, 2009

Asian invasion

I know it's after lunch hour, but...what the heck I don't have any classes today so I'm here doing a quick post. Well, the past few days have been the same. There's just nothing much going on with me and my daily routine of going to work, class, home, eat, sleep is definitely on the repeat mode everyday. But I've also started to watch the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango, big thanks to Cmone for persuading me to watch it and in exhange you shall watch Hana Kimi! Hahah. So, I know I might be a little late because I'm sure those J-Drama addicts would've watched this drama like 2 years ago?

Anyway, that's what I've been doing when I'm at home during the night. Indulging with TV shows and dramas. And...I think I'm gonna turn into those fangirl again because after watching Hana Yori Dango Season 1(in the span of 3 days), I kept wishing I'll dream of Hanazawa Rui when I'm asleep wtffff.

Finally met up with Ken last night. We went over to Taman Megah's Ming Tien since Ivan and Ken haven't had their dinner yet. Good to be able to catch up and hear his(Ken) new ideas for the upcoming TVCs that he's assigned to do. It's kinda like a privilege to get to know it first hehe.

I did mentioned that my sleeping problem is back again right? Stupid insomnia, it totally makes me feel tired while at work! Last night, I ended up sleeping at 3am again. Two months ago I sort of self declared to be on a coffee/caffeine ban and would only drink coffee when necessary like on Mondays (cos have 3 classes back to back) and yet, I still have trouble sleeping. Buduuuuu...

Bah, back to work. I know this post is getting boring. All I talk about revolves around TV shows or football. Need to get a life man. By the way, have any of you noticed this ad on Facebook before? I wonder who wrote the copy...

13 comments:

simone said...

Isn't Hana Yori Dango a good movie to watch? And the songs are good too. Right? Right? LOL..... And yes... I am watching Hana Kimi now but I'm taking it slow...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yes yes!!! thank youuuu xoxoxoxo haha...im downloading the theme song now!

simone said...

download la the songs than i copy from you hahahahaha..... you start season 2 already ka?
the Hana Kimi i wait for my colleageu to kasih pinjam me the dvd heeheheh....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ya sudah download hehe! blum lagi start season 2...will take a break...one day or two la cos i've got some other stuffs to do...so palan2...where ur friend beli the DVD??? i want.....i dunno where to find di sini. i cari in speedy pun teda ni...

simone said...

yeah me too taking it slow with Hana Kimi even though i've finished episode 4. i think my friend bought here in kk cos she said it's with english subtitle. did you try going to those selling 'ahem' dvd? but not all comes with english subtitles la...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

haahah...bah nanti lah i go and check....cos i really want it! i know in kota raya ada the mall yg jual a lot of asian dramas punya dvds ni.

simone said...

you're really into this Hana Kimi huh? i'm into Hana Yori Dango and yes i too want to get the dvd with english subs. i think should try and have a look at this new dvd shop here in wisma. Mana la tau ada kan. Bukan kota raya punya dvd no testing ka?

simone said...

Guess what. I'm almost done watching Hana Kimi. Only left to watch Chapter 12 and the Special. That drama is SO BLOODY FUNNY. I had so much laughter watching it.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

funny kan!!!!! hahaha...i love the different characters they have there! the ketua asrama tu butul2 la super funny and oso nakatsu! but still oguri shun juga lah haha...

i've finished watching the entire hana yori dango (jap version) series!!!!!!!best gila ni...better than meteor garden. aiyo....kan bagus if we can meet up trus berabis la kita cerita this!

simone said...

I have officially finished watching Hana Kimi including the Special. I was laughing my ass off. Bloody hilarious. I like seeing the Dorm Head especially when he uses the white uniform to represent the Sakura Committee. Nakatsu is SO stupid at times. But I like seeing Sano when he cut his hair in the special already. Love his cool attitude.

So you have finally finished watching HYD huh? A good watch right? The Japanese version is way better then the Taiwanese or Korean version. I agree with you. If we sit down and have yoyo while chatting about these 2 Japanese drama it WOULD BE SO PERFECT.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yeap HYD abis sudah...including the movie! hehe...sia rasa domyoji punya role in the jap version is so much better than jerry yan's in meteor garden. hahah...

sano is hot!!! lol...but i prefer his hair-do in HYD. yabah, if we go and sit in yoyo can cerita berabis ni XDDD

simone said...

I tell you the Taiwanese version is SO OFF compared to the Japanese one. But the Korean version has better looking people I think. You can try and watch it. It's called 'Boys Before Flowers'

Vivien Dumpangol said...

u know whattttt??? the other day i saw HYD season 2 punya dvd in popular and my tangan gatal....so i trus pigi beli ni hahaha! butul2 la kan....

ya will watch the korean version soon....now i wanna watch all drama by oguri shun first hehe. oh ya i recommend u watch absolute boyfriend and binbo danshi too :)