Sunday, March 29, 2009

Capsquare//KLDW//Earth Hour

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Threadszoo ECO Bazaar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Become/1000+7 World Of Eco Bag Exhibition in conjunction with KL Design Week(KLDW).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Secret Tent Design Bazaar for KLDW as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hippie dude with a Yoko Ono look-alike woman.

Photobucket

Jaja Yusof's cat illustrations.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Esther, the Sabahan contestant from One In A Million.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Spotted an old wooden house on the way to Dang Wangi's LRT station.

Photobucket
Plus this pizza place called Yellow Cab ( I reckon it must've been inspired by NY's yellow cab). Must go and try out the pizza here someday.

KL Tower.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lastly, Earth Hour event in Sunway Pyramid.

Since I haven't been going out much for the past weeks which totally explains why my life is kinda boring, I've decided to go to Capsquare yesterday to have a look at the ECO Bazaar organised by The Threadzoo and also exhibitions and installations for KL Design Week. I was quite worried that I might get lost since I've never been to Capsquare before. I studied and memorised the direction over and over again but once I reached Dang Wangi's LRT station, I totally forgot where Capsquare is located! So I sorta had to follow my instinct and of course I did asked for direction. Turns out, it was just a 5 minutes walking distance from the LRT station. Fyi, I think Dang Wangi's LRT station is kind of creepy! It looked so empty that I had to kept looking around just to assure I am safe.

I met a school mate from my high school when I reached Dang Wangi. Of all the places bah kan...and it was really surprising too! Well, we never hang out in school since we were not in the same class but I could still remember her name! Saw all the One In A Million contestants while hanging around in Capsquare. Decided to go and approach Esther and she thought I was a Japanese *again*. Tsk tsk...I tell you, one day when I marry a Japanese guy (hint: Hanazawa Rui haha), I will go and change my nationality and name to Kyoko or Tomoko or something. But Esther was really friendly though :)

There was an Earth Hour event in Pyramid too last night so I stayed there for a while just to join in the countdown. Did you do your part? Going to meet my cuzzies later! Now it is time for bed...Night!

5 comments:

maslight said...

OMG so kewl. I want those earth hour bags...OMG! I want all the designs *greed @_@

InobonG ProPer said...

Wah! how did u happen to meet Esther of OIAM? I'm following her u know. Hope she wins!

and the earth hour bag...how much it cost?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

massy: hahah....nice oh kan???

phil: ya, kebetulan semua tu contestant OIAM ada di sana bah tu....harap2 dia menang juga! the earth hour bag i think it's for display only tu...tapi ada jual la tu bag...lain design saja. rm29.90 kalau tidak silap.

InobonG ProPer said...

Bestnya dpt jumpa Esther ;)

I thought that Earth Hour bag is for sale...kalo bag biasa2 saja..kurang minat hehehehe

Thanks Viev!

Sandra said...

wow!cute2 design bags tuuuuuu..esp Earth Hour bag.best la ko dpt pigi sna,nyway yg Hippie couple tu urg apa?sgt Hippie la durg tu kn hehehe..yelloooo pizza tu mo sa try kalo trn KL nti hehehee..