Monday, March 02, 2009

March oh nine

So I've finally received the photos from the company's annual dinner which was held back in January. I didn't blogged about it but just to let you know, the dinner was good. Food was good! (this is the most important part haha) and also I managed to win some $$$ during the lucky draw =D Well, the amount wasn't as big as the grand price BUT it's better than nothing right? This is one of the photos that all of us looked well...decent.

One of my colleague said that...I looked like Xena. Seriously, Xena THE PRINCESS WARRIOR???? Omg, it has to be my square shaped face kan? OR the fact that I have flabby arms??? *sigh* Anyway, got my heels for a good price a day before the annual dinner...thank goodness for sales!
<span class=
photo credit: Meng

It's already the month of March and I'm really looking forward on what will this brand new month is offering. More tasks to handle? Hmmm...it could be. I am still determine to continue achieving my goal this month which is to wake up early everyday haha (okay, on weekdays lah) and surprise, surprise I actually have been waking up early for the past one month! You see, this might not mean anything to you but because I've been having this I-can't-sleep-early-I-only-sleep-at-3am syndrome for a long time, this is by far one of those little achievements that I am absolutely proud of.

Take for example like last night, I couldn't sleep. I watched Grey's Anatomy Season 5 ep 16 (love this episode too cos McDreamy pigi tumbuk McSteamy haha) and by the time I finished watching it, the time was already 2.30am. So I turned off the lights and lay on the bed...turning and tossing for a few times and little did I know I've been doing it for half and hour! I realised I just couldn't sleep so I ended up watching this documentary on the telly about bees and and ants, which was totally fascinating! So there I was, switching my geek mode on and got intrigued by ants and bees for one whole hour.

It must've been that 'yin yong' that I drank on the afternoon hence making me wide awake at night. I ended up sleeping at 4am but miraculously still managed to wake up early and be in the college on time today :) *pats self* So yeap, once you know that you've managed to achieve all the monthly little goals that you've set to do by the end month, I assure you it'll make you a happier person righttttt???

Okays, that's it for now. Will be quite busy with a few replacement classes this week. Have a good week everybody. Rock on! Oh btw, ManU won the Carling Cup last night! Didn't get the chance to watch it though...

13 comments:

maslight said...

U zombie! OMG! kekekekeke, McDreamy *drool~ XD kekekekeke..anyways, I have the same problem, only that I slept around midnite, I end up waking up at 3 or 4am for nothing. Darn it =_=" Surprisingly though, today I'm up early wakkaka, wait, actually I do wake up early for work, only to sit in front of my computer blog hopping till it's 7am baru pigi mandi ni hahahahahah XD ancus, that's what's making me being late for work wakkakak..I rike XD

Vivien Dumpangol said...

lol! ya, im a zombieeee! hehe...dunno la why...guess sudah immune with sleeping late at night. and i also love dragging my time too! hahha...when i wake up early to work i usually will sit for a while and watch the breakfast show then baru go to work...

simone said...

babes, i think why you look like Xena is because of the hair and tthe belt la... definately not the flabby arms..... btw...love the heels...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

wattt???from what i remember, xena has straight hair with bangs....i don't have bangs and that belt is supposed to make me look like 'boho'....noooooooooo.....hahaha....aih, biarlah xena pun xena la....asal dia kuat juga haha.

simone said...

babes...maybe kan you should straighten your hair oh...for a change....if you don't like can always cut it heheheh....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

i actually like wavy hair better cos straight hair banyak ah lian is doing it bah haha...see what i can do...i should need to get a haircut soon!!! =DDD tunggu time cuti dulu lah...

simone said...

if you like wavy hair then curl your hair la...heheheh....big curls will do it i think....but kan lots of hollywood celebs also have straight hair ba....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

tula...mo tunggu dulu sem break baru sia ada masa niiiii.....now totally busyyyy...my collgues did made the same suggestion too bUT wait lahhh....now no time.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

tula...mo tunggu dulu sem break baru sia ada masa niiiii.....now totally busyyyy...my collgues did made the same suggestion too bUT wait lahhh....now no time.

CrazieSexaCool said...

O.M.G!!! I love ur heels!! I'll second that! Thank gawd for sales!

U look gr8 la btw.. Xena or no Xena.. ur just u! Hee =p

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe thanks gayle =D ya the heels ngam2 ada sales sana vincci ni so managed to get it for less than rm50.

simone said...

babes, i forget to mention kan you post buli tahan oh... blajar dari ANTM ka tu? heheehhehhe....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahahahaa....ya, ada blajarla sikit2 lol. the hand must be on the pinggang so that the arms won't look flabby hahah...my kaki i dunno la why macam tu...seen too much paris hilton puny pose on magazine mangkali ni...