Monday, April 06, 2009

Annoying!

I'm bloody annoyed wei! Okay, I know I like Manchester United and football and yada yada and it's REALLY great that they finally won the match last night. Just that all these non-MU supporters(Liverpool fans esp) annoy the shit out of me. Okay, don't get me wrong...you ARE entitled to voice out your opinion, I don't really care but seriously, why do they have to diss 'em like they are the most suck-iest club in EPL?

It's just a bloody competition bah and that's how it works. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I don't even post hate comments when Liverpool won the match against MU few weeks ago. IShhh...Liverpool fans, I'm gonna kick your asses when I see all of you!!! Hahahaa...okay, I'm kidding. Federico Macheda is da man! Going to bed now. Bai.

P/S: Do note that I don't mean no harm. I'm just trying to let out my feelings before I start running amok.

3 comments:

maslight said...

astaga viv @_@

InobonG ProPer said...

MU rulez!!

My bro told me, MU will be in trouble again...against Aston Villa

But I told him..NO WAY MU kalah for the 3rd time...Ferguson won't allow it hehehe

Vivien Dumpangol said...

massy: hahha...tu lah ni peminat2 liverpool...ishhh...

phil: ya bah, nasib baik juga la menang kan :DDDD