Friday, April 17, 2009

Another birthday wish

If the internet at home is up and working, I would've posted this since last night but internet is still down and it shucksssssss cos I've came to a point that I must get connected with the virtual world 24/7, okaylah not 24/7 (it makes it look like my life is all about surfing the net) but since I'm always at home during the night, I just wanna go online bah...

I've texted the housemate for the second time already and yet still no friggin' response from him haihhhhh. So anyway, Birthday wishes to my best friend Anne Marie Ambrose, every year pun cannot celebrate with you...boring ni. Hope you'll have a great one k! Can't wait for your arrival in KL next month then we all can go celebrate kaamatan together-gether :D

Still have TONS of stuff to do. Haven't finish with all the gradings yet. Must work hard. YOSH! *insert Eye Of The Tiger song*

p/s: I watched C. Ronaldo's goal during the match against Porto in youtube yesterday and it was one of his best goal that I've ever seen. w00t!

5 comments:

zhi ling~ said...

hahaha...
you noe what,
i have been google-ing bout this num, 24/7, and finally get what it means...
24 hours/day and 7days/week, right?

why it attracts me so much huh,
let me tell u why...
coz, COINCIDENTALLY,
it's MY BIRTHDAY...
hahahah...
got boomed?!
foolish zhiling...
-.='''
zzzzzzzzzzz


neway, so sweet of u! hahas...
gayao in gradings!
can tell me my scoring then? haha..
just kidding~
all the best!
=)

maslight said...

viv cantik or ur handwriting, I is jealous

Vivien Dumpangol said...

zhi ling: wah....so ngam one! hahha....ya the meaning is correct :) oh ur score arrr....dun worry, u pass la heheh.

massy: yakah?? hehehe...thank you!

InobonG ProPer said...

saya pun pi KL next month...ada chance jumpa ka ni hehehe

Vivien Dumpangol said...

aihh...yakah?hahah buli bah kalau ko...bila ko dtg kl?