Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunny hop

Photobucket
Happy Easter everybodehhh...due the fact that I couldn't wake up early for the English mass in the morning, I had to attend the Mandarin mass which I can only understand about 30% of what the priest was saying anddddd on the way to the Kelana bus station, I stepped on a fresh dead rat! I thought it was a fruit but when I looked down it was a damn friggin' rat. Eww.

BTW, here's an Easter bunny for you! That time when I was computer-less at home, I managed to finish this. I used Indian Ink to do the black outlines. Haven't been using Indian Ink for a long time and yes, I totally love it although sometimes it's not easy to create really fine lines. Got to practice more on it :)

Work in progress...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Coloured the base using water colour.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Limited prints available on request heee~
Photobucket

Spent the rest of the day sleeping (since it was raining, hence a very good reason to sleep) but got awaken by a phone call from a student asking about the final submission tomorrow. *sigh* Anyway, I'm going to makan now. Hope you had a great Easter Sunday. You know, I miss receiving Easter eggs...

6 comments:

simone said...

babes, have received the limited edition copy of this Easter card. Thank you... Love, Hugs and Kisses...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yays! welcome hee~ i'll send more if i have the time to do more illustrations XD.

simone said...

the drawing kan you draw first then take picture then print ka?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

draw first then scan it...do some touchup in photoshop, like the border that u can see...i go and find some old paper from the net and edit it from photoshop then baru print out.

Mary Sherlynz @ Lombidotz said...

aiyo...so nice lar...amazing!!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

thank you thank you!