Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's back

My macbook is finally back in my arms yeshhh! 4 nights of being computer-less wasn't that bad. Thank goodness there's always something to watch on the telly. I think I'm getting the hang of watching Desperate Housewives :D Lovin' the dark humour in that show. I've also finished another illust which I will post it up tomorrow since it's Easter Day. So yeah that's what I've practically been doing in the past 4 days of being computer-less.

Another week has gone so that means, next week will be the last week of the semester! I could've chosen to go back to KK but then it's better for me to just stay here, I mean time surely will move fast and with a blink of eye, it's gonna be a new term already and everything will start all over again. I could sense more responsibility to handle during the term break...gaaahhh.

Oh, you know what? I am not going to be deported to Penang after all! Well, at least for the time being lah. Sweet as :) Going off for lunch soon. Have a good weekend!

Today is also the release of Crows Zero II! I wonder if the movie will be shown here...I'm pretty excited to watch this second installment of this movie!



Go Genji!

6 comments:

simone said...

babes, this Crows Zero is a movie or drama? What is it about ah? Good watch ka?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

movie ni. if u dont mind watching lots of fighting and violence then u can try watching it la...pasal highskool gangster bah ni and they are trying to conquer the skool...and u can watch oguri shun in action too hahaha...i got crows zero 1 dvd. but u can watch it online oso.

simone said...

i don't mind action movie or fighting or violence. japanese high school gangster? cool... watch online not siok ba tidak clear... dvd tingu bagus... oguri shun in action movie? this i must watch...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

bah, i can borrow u the dvd...or maybe if u and eve come over u can watch it here...but kan the english subtitle byk grammar erros ni...so last2 sia tukar pi bm punya subtitle. yesh, oguri shun is a diverse actor hehe...can play different roles. he's the ketua gangster in this movie and also the lead actor lah :))))

simone said...

i saw about 30 minutes of this movie OMG it's so cool and exciting...i wanna watch it and oguri shun is *drool*

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahhaha....ya! oguri shun is *dr00l* watch it!!!