Monday, April 20, 2009

Still very much internet-less

I guess I have to bear the fact that I'm not going to be able to go online at night until the internet get fixed which will be soon, I hope. So I'm gonna be dead bored at night now. Well, not really la to be honest. I've got some office work that I could bring home and do (but honestly, I am too lazy to do it when I'm home hehe) and I've got a few more movies that I have yet to watch like The Dark Knight and Benjamin Button (damn super ketinggalan) plus there's the remaining Twilight saga books (Eclipse & Breaking Dawn) that has been waiting patiently to be read. Oh, J-Dramas too!

Currently catching up with this drama called Binbo Danshi. It's pretty obvious now that I really like Oguri Shun :) *fan girl mode* And he's like the second Japanese actor that I truly like after Takashi Sorimachi.

His (Oguri) character in this drama is sooo much different from his character in Hana Kimi & Hana Yori Dango. Mone, I recommend you to watch this drama juga :)

I'm officially done with ALL the gradings today! Well, I hope there's not gonna be any calculation mistakes. *crosses fingers* For the time being, I'm glad I won't be be hearing students knocking on the door...at least for now. I'll update with more stories soon.

2 comments:

simone said...

i knew it you were going to recommend to me this japanese drama... HAHAHHAHA... so now you're into oguri shun huh? :D... oh ya since you have finished watching HYD i recommend you to watch Boys Before Flower. It's the same concept but different version only.. this is Korean version...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yes i like oguri shunnnnn! hahah....pasal hana kimi lah start ni...eh, u know ka he acted in GTO as well...time dia masih budak lagi...around 16 yrs old. HYD korean version nanti lah tuuuu....hahah...susa ni cannot online at home....and wait till i finish watching some more jap dramas first heheh...