Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Strezzzzz

I iz very strezzzz...

Pimples are popping out from my face and I've been indulging in some non-healthy foods lately.

I've got a lot of calculations to do and I totally don't enjoy every minute of it BUT I've no choice but to do it anyway.

I don't think I'll have enough time to practice silk screen printing or even polishing up my InDesign skills.

I need to find something purple to wear for a wedding but I still can't find the one that I like.

I wasn't able to go online at home since Monday probably because the housemate did not pay the internet bills or the connection is just screwed.

I need a haircut.

I want a holiday :(

END.

2 comments:

zhi ling~ said...

waaa....
gayao ah vivien!!!!~

Vivien Dumpangol said...

thank u! i will gambateh hahah...have fun, u deserve your holiday hehe~