Monday, May 04, 2009

Seriously insomniac

Oh man, it's like 3:45am on a Monday morning and why on earth am I still awake when I need to be in the office at 9am sharp later? My insomnia is seriously getting way out of hand now. I know I've been having it for quite sometime now but last week, the insomnia totally hit me like a flash lightning. Okay I think part of the reason was because last week was a super stressed out week at work so when I reached home I still get worried about it and even dreamt about not finishing my work hence the reason of not being able to sleep.

Anyway, as I was tossing and turning in bed earlier trying to sleep, I kept on hearing a cat meowing outside and it has been going on for a while. So being the curious george I was, I got up and opened my bedroom door and to my utter surprise I saw a cat standing next to the kitchen door! It probably managed to get inside through the kitchen window. When I tried shooing the cat, suddenly a kitten appeared out of nowhere. WTF!!! I tried shooing them again but they ran and hid under the cushion. As I reached the living room, I was welcomed with another surprise. Two freshly made poops! WTFFFFFFF!

After few seconds of delivering foul words to the air, I've no choice but to clean it up lah. So boys and girls, the moral of this story is, always make sure your kitchen windows are closed when you're not around or else you might be greeted by poops -___-

Great it's 4am. Will try to get some sleep now so wish me luck heh.

No comments: