Friday, June 05, 2009

Balik kampung again

Can you believe it's Friday already????Man where did all the time go huh? Since today's Friday, it means I'll be flying off to KK tomorrow! You know what, for some odd reasons I kinda felt guilty taking 5 days off from work just to go back home. Why is that? I mean I shouldn't feel that way but maybe it's because I'm taking leave in the middle of the semester and I had to cancel 3 of my classes next week. BUT, looking on the bright side I *think* I deserve this short holiday seeing that I've been working my ass off in the last four months or so especially during the time when my insomnia has slightly gone out of hand.

Sooo...there's no reason for me to feel guilty about it right? Plus I've made arrangements to replace the 3 cancelled classes too. I guess everything would be A-OK. Anyway, what I've been doing for the past few days was just normal stuffs, nothing special. Been watching loads of random stuffs on youtube like Jem & The Holograms cartoon, NGs for Boys Before Flowers, a kid dancing The Whisper Song by The Ying Yang Twins and even Edison Chen's interview on CNN. The watching-random-stuffs-on-youtube cycle goes on every night. I know, I don't really have a life here heh.

Hopefully I'll be able to do an update or two while I'm in KK but I highly doubt so since there's no more internet connection at home and I prolly might need to borrow Jesse's broadband to surf the net. If that's the case, then I'll be back in two week's time ok! Geez, belum start packing lagi lah...

No comments: