Thursday, July 09, 2009

MJ / JM


I watched the first one and a half hours of MJ's memorial service with Ken and Ivan at the usual hang out place and yeap, I totally felt like dying *touchword* sitting in between them. The amount of cigs that they've smoked were wayyyy too much but anyway... there was this Indian dude who was watching the memorial service as well and he cried and cried and cried non stop. We stayed there for 1 and a half hours right? So that's how long he cried. I kid you not. I was like uhmmmmm...dunno what to say haha.

When I reached home around 3am, I continued watching the memorial till the end and because I am very much an emo person (been saying this a lot of time), I did shed a tear especially towards the end when they were singing Heal The World and then the little speech by Paris Jackson. I still feel it's way too early for him(MJ) to go but as what Marlon Jackson had said during the closing speech, "You have finished your work here on earth, and the Lord has called you to come home with him,"
.
.
.
.

I loved John Mayer's performance on Human Nature. Soooo beautiful and he(John Mayer) is one of the many artistes that I would love to see performing on stage if I have the chance to, seriously! Okay, this might sound super corny but during the time I was doing my degree project, I listened to John Mayer's music every night (especially the song called Vultures) and I totally owed a lot to him for the inspirations as well as helping me to get through with that period of time :) True story hehe.

I'm so gonna have trouble sleeping now since I've drank 2 cups of coffee yesterday! But I really should just try to. Jesse's staying at my place till Sunday yays! I hope I can finally watch Transformers today :) Have a good day everyone and again, RIP MJ! You totally rocked our world :)


No comments: