Monday, August 31, 2009

52nd

Hey boys and girls, please go to www.15malaysia.com

Kids, you better stay away from drugs. Rest in peace DJ AM.

Okay, the picture above probably doesn't have anything to do with DJ AM but I liked it so I'm putting it up just because. Oh, Happy Merdeka everybody. Don't you just love it when a public holiday falls on a Monday? Long weekends are the best haha. Today also marks the end of the month. New semester will be starting next week and I'm still not fully prepared for it yet.

So what are you doing today? I have a few house chores do and if I'm really bored, I'll probably be heading to the mall again later. Man, I tend to run out of ideas on what to blog. It's probably because there's nothing much going on here! Going back home in 4 days time but only for 3 days! Tidak cukup oh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi vien..if u have time..wanna learn from u how to open a blog or the activities....boleh charge bah..cos services juga...:) if u have the time ,, visit amirah n advice where to continue her studies...tk care..tq
Aunty g.