Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back from the north

I am insanely tired and sleepy! But I am pretty much awake now thanks to the afternoon caffeine fix. I reached home last night at midnight after the long 5 hours journey from Penang. Yes, I went to Penang during the Raya holidays and it was fun but more on that later. Luckily, I've only one class today so at least I could actually get some rest and also get my work done.

It's been a while since I've been to the beach...I was planning to go to Tanjung Aru when I was back in KK but I didn't have much time to spare. This was taken two days ago at Batu Ferringhi Beach in Penang. We reached there just in time to witness the sunset. Oh, the DVDs in Batu Ferringhi are so cheap! I wanna go there again hehe.



I need to continue my work so..later alligator! (I am so lame wtf!)


No comments: