Monday, December 28, 2009

Sucks to be me sometimes

My mum was being her usual self this morning, nagging/complaining about the same never-ending family problems that has been bugging me over the years growing up. Well, not that it's wrong for her to do that, I mean what she had said to me this morning was in fact true.

You know, if I could do something about it, I really would but the thing is...there's nothing much I can do actually. So how?????????? Would it be enough to just keep on praying so that He would eventually help me to find a way? Sucks to be me sometimes huh?

Well, on the other note today would be the last day for Ivan being here in KK and he'll be leaving for KL tomorrow afternoon. My cousins have been super nice for providing him good hospitality here, I really don't know what I'll do without 'em! Nanti sia belanja makan la haha.


Photobucket
Anyway, here's a picture of us at Nexus Karambunai yesterday. It was my virgin visit...don't know why it took me THIS long to finally go there. The place was awesome! Too bad we couldn't stay that long though. Thank you Mierah for the transport :D

No comments: