Monday, January 25, 2010

I love Sundays

Written by Vivien Dumpangol. Please make proper credit thankyouverymuch.

I just got the confirmation today that I will be having 4 classes here in Penang instead of 3. Was really hoping for only 3 but apparently, the computer lab can only fit about 21 students hence the college have no choice but to divide the students into groups. Which means:

a) I will have to take the earliest flight to Penang starting next week (if using Firefly it'll be at 7.10am. My class starts at 10am fyi)
b) I might have to fly to Penang on Sunday?

I seriously want the answer to be (a) because I wouldn't want to spend my Sundays travelling! I mean I absolutely LOVE Sundays. I can go for Morning Mass and also have a chillaxing day after working my ass off during the weekdays. So, *crosses fingers* let's hope I will still have chill out Sundays like I usually do lah. Ko tingu sia stress suda pasal ni bah...the other day when Simone was feeling stressed out, I told her to have some happy thoughts and she said she will think of naked men haha.

Okay, you know that I HARDLY post pictures of half naked men here...but this one is an exception :DDDD

For sure this photo has been photoshop-ed here and there and I don't think that CR's bicep is THAT big hahahaha but still, it is a nice photo and I love his cheekbones! All my guy friends hate him wtf. Sigh...the coming 3 months or so will indeed be tiring but...like I've said, I gotta do what I gotta do.

4 comments:

Eudora said...

Vien, relax and chill. Jangan stress2 sana k. I know I hardly comment here but looking at CR's picture, I insist...screw anyone who's not a big fan coz for me he's hot! Heehe :)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ya nana...i like CR too and yeap, i think he's hot hehe. peduli la what ppl want to say kan hahaaha...

simone said...

so you took up my advice of looking at half naked man when stressed out eh? good for you good for you....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha actually no la....i just wanted to link the picture with what you've told me hahahahaahhaa....saja mau post tu gambar cos it's hot :D