- My first class was at 2pm today. The students...well, I probably need some time to get to know them better but I'm quite impressed on how fast they could understand some of the tools that I demo-ed for Computer Graphic class today :) Only problem would probably be the language barrier...but I will encourage them to speak English to me because it will be a good practice for them.
- The principal has been extra nice with the hospitality here...oh, including the other staffs at the college as well. Thank you.
- I am thankful that I could still converse in Mandarin because it'll be quite hard for me to survive in this hokkien-speaking island haha.
- I haven't got the chance to eat assam laksa yet! But I had a glass of ambra at dinner just now.
- The hotel that I've been stationed to stay is quite good. Clean as well.
On the other note:
- I am currently on 'desperate measures' and I am absolutely not proud of it. But I am thankful for my one and only sibling (i.e my brother) who is still willing to help me. Thanks again man.
- I am feeling really tired today. I've only slept like 4 hours last night then I had to wake up at 6am to get ready to travel to Penang. When will I ever learn the art of sleeping early? The answer would probably be: NEVER.
- Maybe I should just try to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow so I will have the chance to eat siu mai before class begins at 9!