Saturday, January 09, 2010

Reasons

Haven't had the time to update mainly because:

1. I am back to work. Although I don't have any classes this week (classes will only start next week), I still had to prepare some paperwork(s) and also update my lecture slides.

2. I think I am still on a post holiday blues. My December holidays ended way too soon and I wished I could stay longer back home. Kinda draining my energy at work as well. Sigh.

3. Lack of proper sleep. HAHA...not something new I must say.

4. Hearing the news about the bombing of 3 churches here in KL made me angry, frustrated and sad at the same time. Hence, I decided just to keep it low...

Anyway, let us all hope that particular incident will not happen anymore. It's kinda scary when you think about it...I mean what if something happen again while the Christians are attending the sunset/morning/evening mass?

On the other note, Ne-Yo came down to KL for a concert and I had the privilege to attend it thanks to Merl's help on the financial side :D and I must say, Ne-Yo definitely did not disappoint us! I wished I had a better camera though...the video would actually be much better than this.




There was an after party going on at MOS after the concert. My first time going into the club but more on that later...anyway, hope everyone will have a good weekend! I'll update more soon...I think the internet at home is down so I *might* not be around at the virtual world :(

3 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Let's pray for peace!

thanks for sharing the ne-yo's video

maslight said...

I love the new header! XD

Vivien Dumpangol said...

phil: welcome!

massy: thank you hehe~