Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yawn material

First things first, my good friend from high school, though I haven't seen him in a long long time, Jordan Mosom is tying the knot today! Who knew the day would finally come :D Anyway big congrats to you and Sara. God bless always! x

Well I am still pretty much interent-less at home and even at work, there's something wrong with the internet connection at the cubicle where I sit. So life has been not so happening/interesting these days haha. At least there are still some shows that I could watch on the telly. I've been catching up with Boys Over Flowers (the Korean version). I stopped watching it for a few months because somehow I tend to find it a little bit boring...nothing beats Hana Yori Dango and Oguri Shun okay haha.

Just because XDDD

Also been catching up with reading books...which is a very good thing for me because it's been a while since I got indulged with a book in my hands. Always a good feeling to kill the boredom. I will be heading to Penang again on Monday and this time around I had to be a 'mat-despatch' as I've to bring some stuffs over from the college here. Yeah, wish me luck so that I am able to carry everything single handed-ly to the taxi stand on Monday morning heh.

Aight, I'd better go and finish up some more stuffs here before I embrace the weekends! I know these days my posts are very 'yawn-material' but please bear with me...there's nothing much going on here :(

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Our days won't be complete if there's something not very interesting won't happen. It's a part of our every day life to encounter awful and disgusting things. You can carry those books, just don't forget to bring your bag for easy carrying them all. Wish you all the best. - juicy daydreamer