Thursday, February 11, 2010

One week off from Penang

I've been banning myself from drinking any beverage that contains caffeine during the night because I knew that if I had one cup of teh tarik at 10pm, I would end up sleeping late. Unfortunately, I've broken the promise today...which explains why I am still awake at 2:45am. Was at Boston with Ivan last night and the milk tea was considered the cheapest drink there so...I didn't have much choice. I have an early class today and I'm not exactly prepared for it but let's just hope that I still can wake up early later.

Haven't had the privilege to have a good decent sleep since I started travelling to Penang. To be honest, the last 3 weeks has been kinda exhausting. This week's Penang trip was probably the worse because as soon as I reached there, I got attacked by a massive headache and had to endure it throughout the the day. Even swallowing 2 panadols doesn't help. Sigh...Okay, don't get me wrong, cos being able to travel to Penang is actually fine with me but sometimes it can totally drain your energy out, I kid you not.

Well, at least I get a week off from travelling to Penang next week because, it's the Chinese New Year holiday and I will be back in KK city! Not exactly keen on the travelling part again but knowing that I'll be home next week puts a BIG smile on my face hehe. I thought that the college will not be open on Friday as I was informed by some of my colleagues but then, yesterday they told me that they got the wrong information wtf! I've already told my Visual Communication students that there will be no class this coming Friday! And there I thought I could actually do some last minute shopping and even catch a movie before I head home.

Anyway, since I haven't been taking any interesting pictures lately, once again I'm sharing some interesting finds found here and there :D More on my Tumblr Blog.
Camille Rose Garcia has done it again! This time, she had the privilege to illustrate her interpretation of Alice In The Wonderland. She's good with colour combinations. I like :D



Cute little yellow submarine for tea infusion.

Aqua coloured pasta?

Paul Wesley aka Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. Though Damon's my favourite, I think Stefan looks super fine too :D Totally loved last week's episode of The Vampire Diaries. Can't wait to watch this week's episode!

Cory Monteith aka Finn Hudson from Glee! Love the photos in the middle. Well, he's not exactly my favourite character there...but he's cute though.


I've finally finished watching Glee season 1 :D Super love this show lah.

Okay, time for bed! My birthday wishes to Ken Wong who turned 26 today. Hope you're blessed with tons of happiness and awesomeness. Man, he's been working 24/7. I haven't been able to hang out with him for quite sometime now....

No comments: