Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roar!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I am in KK now :) But still pretty much transport-less here (still need to depend on people to bring me around) SIGH. Anyway, won't blog much...just hope that each and everyone of you will have an awesome CNY celebration this year. My mum is not going back to Tawau so there goes my chance to get ang pows haha.

Oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day too. I actually saw my high school crush yesterday night and he still remembers me omggggg...*melts*

2 comments:

simone said...

Ahem... High school crush? :D
Btw, why ah that day when we were hanging out at my place we didn't take CNY pictures? Dang...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha yesh my high school crush...i think i still like him muahahahahaha...yabah, teda pun we ambil gambar ni...