Monday, February 22, 2010

One thousand!

I have finally reached my 1000th post after almost 7 years of blogging! Because I can quite a n00b sometimes, I am just testing out this clip-thingy that I just installed to see if it works on my blog. I love that modern slash retro-ish Avatar poster! Go and check the artist who designed it. He goes by the name of Tavis Coburn and his works are wicked.

In case you're wondering, I am back in KL but will be flying off to Penang again later in the morning. Will blog more after I am done dealing with the post-holiday mood :D
clipped from www.mymodernmet.com

BAFTA's Best Film Nominees by Artist Tavis Coburn (5 total)

Tavis Coburn is an illustrator and graphic designer who's created these amazing retro-modern movie illustrations for 2010 British Academy of Film & Television Arts Awards' program covers. Each one depicts a character or scene from the Best Film nominees. Obsessed with anything from the 1940s – 1960s, Coburn creates amazingly rich artwork that look completely timeless.
blog it

No comments: