Friday, March 05, 2010

My type v2.0


John Park is my type as well XDDD. Okay, I know I used to have this thing against Korea because back in World Cup 2002, Italy lost to South Korea and I was so pissed about it. Made me hate that country so much heh. Pretty stupid reason to hate a beautiful country I must say but back then, I was naive and well...stupid. But just so you know, I don't hate Korea now cos I ain't that naive 17 year old girl anymore and I've taken an interest in watching K-dramas as well as listening to K-Pop music, like Rain! Hahaha yes, as much as I don't want to admit, I like Rain especially when he dance on stage. I remembered early last year, there was this moment where I kept listening to his 'Rainism' album over and over again on my iTunes. Sudden fangirl attack lol.

Unfortunately, John Park has been voted off this week :( I do think he has the potential cos I like his voice but I guess Americans didn't want him to stay lah. The next person I'm rooting for is Lee DeWayze!

Totally random: I seem to have a fascination on owls these days. Not that I want it as a pet cos owls are kinda scary but I still like it especially on illustrations or accessories :D Probably might be my next blog header heh.





(all photos are taken from here)

I think from now on, I will post more 'interesting finds' in this blog from time to time. But do head down to my tumblr blog for more yahhh.

5 comments:

Santafire said...

i pernah piara owl dlu.
aldou i kno by fact that owls can turn their head like-360, but to actually see it yourself is an utmost shock!

I terus kasi lepas O^O i couldnt understand owls.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

my cousins sebelah rumah pun ada paira owl dulu tapi scary bah esp time malam2...the mata will stare at you...even the cats pun takut ni hehe.

maslight said...

Owl mug is cute. Very cute.

And I was sad when John Park got voted off *sigh.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yaaa! i like the mug juga! niceeee...dunno if can find it here. tu la, john park :(((

Bego said...

Oh wow!!! I love everything owls! I have been collecting owl vintage accessories for a long time now.
Great blog by the way. I'm a new follower.
Check out my blog and follow if you like. :)
http://thestylegrabber.blogspot.com/