Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My type

LOOKBOOK.nu:
I am pretty sure we all have a type. Well, at least I think we all do hehe. If you're wondering what type of guy that I would go for, the picture above, shows a really good example of one. Japanese art sleeve tattoo, check. One tone colour t-shirt, check. Skinny / straight cut jeans, check. Beautiful smile, check. Expect I think I much prefer Asians than ang mohs la. Oh, of course let's not forget that he should have a good heart, humble and cares a lot about me hehe. I don't know why but I really like seeing guys with tattoos especially Japanese art ones (John Mayer has it too fyi) and also when guys wear a one tone colour shirt (especially grey or white). I once told Ivan that I also liked seeing guys wearing plaid shirts (with the sleeves folded up) combined with a pair of skinny jeans plus a pair of worn out chucks. (see example below)

 Then he said to me, that is what Ken usually wears which is err...true of course but Ken's one of my best friends and I don't see him in THAT way hahaha. Credits to him for being able to pull it off though. Anyway, I still think it would be impossible to find 'my type' here seeing that my love life is just non-existence pffft but no harm to keep believing no?

Do tell me what is your type :D I would love to know hehe. Btw, the guy above has a really pretty girlfriend too. Go read her blog here and both pictures were taken from lookbook.nu (love this website)

LOOKBOOK.nu:

I am starting to screw my sleeping time again and I hate it when I have to suffer the aftermath of not having enough sleep the next day especially when I am in Penang. Seriously, if I keep on screwing up my sleeping time, I will always be friggin' tired 24/7. I wouldn't want that of course cos I would love to wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy hahahah wtf. Is there someone out there who can help me manage my sleeping time properly??? 

Well, have a good day everyone and ohhh...John Park is singing 'Gravity' by John Mayer on AI tonight! But I can only watch it tomorrow though. 

4 comments:

Santafire said...

japanese art tattoos eh? now thats something^^

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe...yesh sia suka japanese art (tattoos la esp)...if i were to get a tatt..might consider jap art too :D

simone said...

now i know your type and it's about time too that i found out heheheheh....i'll keep an eye on these type of guys for you...jap tourists hehehe....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha...ya john park oso my type! FYI heheh~