Friday, April 16, 2010

Thinking 'bout somethin'





Call me a fan girl, I don't really care but I am always excited when Hanson comes out with new stuff! It has been a while huh? Check out their new song and video called Thinking 'Bout Somethin' from their upcoming album, Shout It Out. Now, I've been a Hanson fan for as long as I can remember but this is my first time seeing the 3 of them dance especially Taylor! I've never seen him dance before! I reckon they're trying on a new approach in their music which is why this new song sounded very fun-singalong-ish kinda song. Reminds me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing on Hall & Oates' You Make My Dreams in 500 Days Of Summer.

Watch this video if you know that deep down in your heart, you still like teeny bopper bands hahaha. I love you always and forever, Taylor Hanson...even if you're married with a wife and four kids :P


Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON | MySpace Music Videos


Click here to read about where did they get the inspiration to do this video from.

5 comments:

simone said...

basically you grew up with Hanson, didn't you? I got stranded away from them in the middle of it but I still prefer them to The Jonas Brothers.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha...yes, once you're a fan you can never look back lol. jo bros is an over-commercialized band.

Anonymous said...

don't really fancy the jo bros singing...for me a bit annoying....

Ivan Ho said...

the hanson video is on a 80's fashion, not bad... can see the video is nicely planned

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yeah. i liked the video as well. very fun and happy!